Gorgeous 2-Storey Home in Ellerslie Heights For Rent-To-Own!
Experience The Joy Of Living In An Ample Beautiful House, In A Great Location
- With over 1,465 square feet, this well maintained 2-storey home offers 3 bedrooms and two and a half baths.
- Other features of this home include a spacious open floor plan, gas fireplace and a double attached garage that will make those winter days more bearable.
- The inviting kitchen offers loads of maple cabinets with a pantry closet and tiled ceramic flooring.
- Also in the kitchen are modern stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile back splash, track lighting and eating bar. Open to the kitchen is the dining room and patio door to the back yard deck.
- Bright kitchen w/bar top, stainless appliances, wood deck backing to large yard
- Includes all appliances, light fixtures and window coverings
- Hosting your guests comfortably in your living room will be a pleasure.
- Featuring a gas fireplace with a perfect spot for your flat screen TV and those relaxed evenings with your family.
- Ready for summer? Gorgeous deck with BBQ gas hookup!
- Completing the main floor is your laundry room with front-load washer and dryer and spacious closets.
- The basement is currently undeveloped, so you can plan for a 4th bedroom and/or a play room.
- It is worth to mention that this home comes with High Efficiency furnace and Hot Water Tank.
- And yes, it has a fenced backyard so your pets are welcomed!
Located in a great family neighbourhood at Ellerslie Heights in Charlesworth community, this home is in a cul-de-sac, juststeps away from a bus route and a pond.
Close to Ellerslie Campus, tons of amenities just off of Ellerslie Road and great shopping at South Common couldn’t be easier with access to Anthony Henday.
You’ll enjoy this private community. All the amenities are close by including restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, groceries, schools and much more!
No need to look any further, we have your home ready!
RENT TO OWN DETAILS
- Become Homeowner Today!
- Bad credit is OK!
- No Bank Qualifying Required!
Your purchase price is guaranteed for the length of your Rent to Own term.
At 911Homes we pride ourselves on making it very easy for you to become an owner, and have several options so you can choose what suits you best. The following numbers are just a guideline
|Term Length||Initial Down Payment||All Inclusive Monthly Payment|
|$2,400 lease + $400 option = $2,800 total
$2,400 lease + $350 option = $2,750 total
$2,400 lease + $300 option = $2,700 total
NOTE: We can customize a payment plan based on your financial situation. Call us at 780-628-4554 and let's get started on turning you into an owner NOW.
Saving for that down payment just got that much easier!
With our Rent to Own / Lease to Own Program, the payment is truly all inclusive. It consists of the Lease and Option payment, property taxes, building insurance and condominium fees. The only additional costs to you are your utilities and personal contents insurance.
Keep in mind that a HUGE part of your monthly payment (as much as $400) is added to your down payment and is put into the savings plan that we create for you. This savings plan is a key component of getting you qualified for a mortgage. Remember, this monthly amount is put together with every penny of your down payment and put into your savings plan.
During the term, you will work with our credit counseling team to help you fix any credit issues you may have, and to get your credit back to 'perfect' so we can get you qualified for your own mortgage!
All you have to do to qualify for the credit is to make all of your Lease payments on time...it's really that simple!
911 Homes - Making your Home ownership dreams come true!